The re-use of a monument requires specific knowledge and expertise, care, perseverance and passion for special buildings. We are experienced directors and have a particularly large and diverse network. We are specialists in the search for solutions and we think from the perspective of possibilities where we do not shy away from complicated tasks.
We can carry out a feasibility study and thus map out the possibilities and opportunities of a monument, but we prefer to realize the re-use from A to Z.
What can HERMON Heritage do for you?
- Overall analysis/quick scan;
- Historical research into valuation (both in stones and in meaning);
- Financial analysis;
- Marketing research;
- Establish a match between building and user;
- Permit/supervise permit process and maintain constructive relationships with the municipal authorities, civil servants, the building aesthetics committee and the ‘Rijksdienst voor het Cultureel Erfgoed (RCE)’;
- Supervising the restoration and renovation process;
- Fulfill the role of administrator (temporarily).
3513 EX Utrecht
Visits by appointment
CoC: 09 217 136
We give a future to the past