Support for new destination
The re-use process is dynamic and comprehensive. As a director of a complex change process, we are able to ensure that the process of re-use is carried out carefully and adequately. We have legal, technical and financial expertise and we have an extensive network of professionals. As process managers, we always keep an eye on the end result and we also have an eye for details.
What can HERMON Heritage do for you?
- Overall analysis/quick scan;
- Historical research into valuation (both in stones and in meaning);
- Financial analysis;
- Marketing research;
- Establish a match between building and user;
- Permit / supervise permit process and maintain constructive relationships with the municipal authorities, civil servants, the building aesthetics committee and the ‘Rijksdienst voor het Cultureel Erfgoed (RCE)’;
- Supervising the restoration and renovation process;
- Fulfill the role of administrator (temporarily).
3513 EX Utrecht
Visits by appointment
CoC: 09 217 136
We give a future to the past